Halloween Table Centerpiece - 2010

Halloween Centerpiece
I wish I did a little more decorating for fall/Halloween - but we were quite the tumbleweeds in the fall, so I was a bit sparse in what I did this year.


I did manage to do a little something for the table, which I think came out quite nice for a quick attempt.

Crows Add a Little Drama
For the centerpiece, you'll need the following:

  • 1 large, glass hurricane vase (I found this at TJMAXX for $9.99!)
  • Branches (found in our back yard)
  • Additional dried items: I used dried echinachea centers that I pulled from our garden - they have a "spooky" feel to them - perfect for Halloween!
  • Black beans -  natural, inexpensive and again, great for Halloween! 
  • Black crows - I got from the Perfect Pear, in Crystal Lake - my fabulous go-to-spot for cottage-style decorating. (see my previous posts under "Local Favorites") 
Wish I had a better shots of this - but I thought came out nice, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment