Ladies' Night Out - October 2nd



On Friday, I met some friends for a Ladies’ Night Out at El Tapatio (in Roscoe Village) for my friend Linda’s birthday. It’s always great to get together with my friends Linda and Gini – we’ve been pretty good about getting our schedules together for a meet-up, and to add a dinner party to the mix is always fun. The added bonus for this evening was that I got to see old friends from my days at AMTA – Cheryl and Susan.

Needless to say, it was a great group of chatty women: Linda, Gini, Susan, Cheryl and Amy, Molly and Carol (Gini and Linda’s friends). And to top it off we had the pleasure of “christening” Gini’s daughter Olivia to a girl’s night out experience – she had a blast and kept up!

Great conversation, food and drink and I managed to make it home within an hour – pretty good for suburb-bound on a Friday night!

Ladies – this was so much fun – hope we can do another night out again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment