Johnny Turns 7! – August 30th


On Sunday we celebrated Johnny’s 7th birthday (his actual birthday is September 1st). Mom and Dad Vassallo hosted the festivities which included a fabulous BBQ, great music and games - what a great day to get together with family!
Dad manned the BBQ and Mom made all the wonderful food. The kids played ladder ball and basketball, while the adults chatted.
The festivities were topped off with the opening of presents and dessert: Crazy Cake, cupcakes and cookies – yum!
Happy Birthday Johnny - We love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, I have only just made a blog in the last week and it has been a large learning curve. I am very impressed with your slide show, absolutely great, wish Johnny happy birthday from us in New Zealand, so good to see your blog and what you have done with it also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise:

    I tried to post a comment on your blog, but I couldn't get it to work, so I'm hoping you check back here.

    Thanks so much for visting my blog. It is a HUGE learing curve for me. I love the things I've been able to find to add to it such as the music, slide show etc.

    I visited your blog tonight and it's beautiful! I also love your cards - you are very creative! Keep up the great work. Enjoy fabulous New Zealand - I've seen it on HGTV (Home & Garden Network) and it just looks like a wonderful place to live.

    ReplyDelete